Friday's Five - Yet too read

Hey everyone!

I'm doing another Friday's five and this week I've picked 5 books that I have yet too read. Usually I read a book as soon as I can get my hands on it, but my book pile has just grown and grown and grown and well, you get the idea. (Some of these books haven't been published yet!)


I've loved Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls' series, but my love for the Heist Society is much much greater. I need more of W.W. Hale :)









The first book was good and I'm looking forward to the next one. Surprisingly not because of the expected scenario on the romance side of things, but more to do with the turn of events in the last book, Born Wicked.








To all of you who have read John Green but never heard of David Levithan, believe me he's great (and vice-versa). I'm curious as to what these authors could have put together, I have pretty high expectations of this one.









Final book in the series, hopefully it's just as cute and sweet as the other two. Waiting for Étienne to make an appearance ;)









The last book in the Divergent trilogy, a dystopian series which is great for fans of the Hunger Games.
The cover's not been released yet :(










What books are you looking forward to reading?



love

2 comments:

  1. You should try lendle.me to borrow some good ebooks. I borrowed Heist Society B1. Great choices and Divergent 3 is my top can't wait for book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sony KDS-R70XBR2 70" LCoS http://www.cityofwestwego.com/home.asp 1080P HDTV, Dell 10.1 Netbook via HDMI set to 1080p, Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver and Panasonic SB-TP20S Multi-Channel Speaker lv outlet System With 100-Watt Subwoofer.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking :)